Monday, December 19, 2011

Getting started !

To be honest, since several years I wanted to write a blog. Unfortunately, I never came up with an idea of what might be interesting to read for a broader audience. The occassion to finally start writing recently came up in the process of research for my Phd-project on modern Japanese buddhist painting and its relation to the Bengali school of art. For this project, I'll have to travel over several months through Bengal and Japan. According to this, my blog will mainly function as a travel diary in which I'll tell you about my every days experiences and also give some photo documentations and videos. On the other hand, I hope to find a lot of interesting art related material, which I also plan to upload here from time to time. Travel will start in spring 2012, so updates will come more regularly then.

Anyways, I don't want this to be monologue and always very appreciate your comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment